In Home Elderly Care: Pill Dispensers for Seniors
Learn how our in home elderly care and medication management tools can make your senior safer.
As you get older, you may be taking more medications on a daily basis. Because of this, it may be hard to remember which medications to take, how much of each to take, and when to take them. If you are struggling with forgetfulness, confusion, or memory loss, this can be especially difficult.
We realize how hard it can be to safely and effectively manage your medications. This is why we have offer exceptional in home elderly care and created safety products like the Pill Dispenser by SafetyChoiceⓇ. This easy-to-use tool is one of the best in home elderly care solutions for medication safety and management.
Pill Dispenser Features
The Pill Dispenser is one of the most effective ways to manage your medications. Learn more about the benefits of the safe and effective Pill Dispenser below:
- Has 60 medication cups that each hold 20-25 pills
- Organizes medications, manages delivery, and sends reminders
- Connects to your existing phone line
- Lets out voice, text, and light alerts when it’s time to take a dose
- Sends you a notification if a dose is missed
- Backup battery lasts up to 12 hours if power goes out
- Locks to keep everything safe and secure
- Dispensing button is easy to see and use
If you are looking for a safe, easy way to manage your medications, the Pill Dispenser may be the right choice for you. Contact us to schedule an in home elderly care consultation with one of our SafetyChoiceⓇ specialists. We will help you decide on the best medication management product for you.